2019 was an emotional roller-coaster for Bulls fans, with some amazing memories and achievements. Finishing the best of all local teams in the Vodacom Super Rugby tournament, and powering into the playoffs giving the hosting Hurricanes an absolute run for their money, certainly makes this a season to remember. We also recorded our best touring results since 2007, without losing a game while in New Zealand during the round games. Closer to home, we also racked up our biggest win since 2004 over the DHL Stormers, and also our first victory against the Emirates Lions at Ellis Park since 2012.
A few other highlights would have to be: having the best lineout in the competition, Handré Pollard finishing as top point scorer in the competition, while Trevor Nyakane and Lizo Gqoboka were undoubtedly the most consistent props in the comp. Your #BullsFamily also produced 12 Springboks and two Bok captains this year, many of whom are still currently representing South Africa with distinction at the at the Rugby World Cup.
Your #BullsFamily would like to once again invite you to join us as we embark on another epic journey as we push forward into a new chapter. We urge you to renew or buy your season ticket for 2020 and walk this memorable path with us.
The benefits of owning a season ticket are split into six easy parts: The rugby action, insane monthly prizes, customised gifts, VIP events, our biggest voucher offering ever, and an exclusive communications system via direct WhatsApp … all at an amazing discounted price.
Your 2020 Season ticket is fully loaded, packed with more added value than ever before:
- Eight (8) Vodacom Super Rugby matches, plus a potential SEMI, and FINAL
- All the Currie Cup home action, including a possible SEMI and FINAL
- SuperSport Rugby Challenge
- An all new format for Junior rugby
Stand a chance to win a trip to Durban to watch the opening round match between the Cell C Sharks and the Vodacom Bulls.
PRIZES MONTHLY: Cell phones, beer for the month, player jersey, four cases water, upgrade to suite, dinner vouchers, golf 4-balls, PVM hamper, Neolife hamper, Tsogo accommodation, Comair tickets, Fleishery meat vouchers, big data vouchers, Puma items, party in Castle Corner … and a few more.
- Platinum Season ticket holders receive a 2020 Vodacom Super Rugby jersey
- Custom-branded back floppy hat showing off the combined #BullsFamily 2020 logo, included the Daisy and the horns.
EXCLUSIVE VIP EVENTS
Invites to exclusive events with players and the team including: Captains runs, fan parks and a host of other events.
- Vodacom data or fiber deal
- 20% once off discount at any Puma retail store
- 20% off VODE water purchased directly from VODE
- 20% off all PVM products purchased directly from PVM
- 10 % off your bill at Zappas Loftus (excludes specials)
- 10% off at Turn and Tender, Loftus Park
- 10 % off at Salsa Loftus
- 10% off at Vovo Telo
- Exclusive rates at Comair
- 20% off Intercape Bus tickets,
- 10% off all salon treatments at EVA beauty salon at Loftus Park (excludes aesthetic treatments performed by our Dr. and retail products.)
- More to be announced shortly
An exclusive communication channel between the brand and the season ticket holder. This system will be run via a dedicated WhatsApp line. It will include: breaking news, birthday messages, voice notes from players, specials, reminders, and even score updates.
Packages and payments
|PACKAGES||PAYMENT||EARLY BIRD 10% *||3 MONTHS|
|Platinum||R4000||R3600||R1400 per month (R4200)|
|Gold||R2100||R1890||R770 per month (R2310)|
|Silver||R1200||R1080||R440 per month (R1320)|
This is more than a season ticket … it’s your invite to being part of the inner circle at Loftus.
- *Renew and pay before 30 December 2019 and receive an early bird discount of 10% off
- For more information visit www.thebulls.co.za or call 012 420 0700.