AFGRI in Africa
Africa is in a unique position to address world food security. It is a continent with rich agricultural land and abundant opportunities. AFGRI’s vision is to be a significant role player in the continent’s food security, is supported by nine decades of specialised skills in the agricultural supply chain and a focus on grain commodities.
AFGRI is active across the continent with our various divisions lending their specific expertise to work together with local farmers, ensuring that these farmers have access to the entire agricultural value chain.
The following AFGRI divisions are active in Africa
- Agricultural Development Services
- Grain Management (Grain Storage)
- Collateral Management International
- Specialized lending and financial support
- Equipment and mechanization
- AFGRI Food services, Nigeria