AFGRI Grain Management is a world leader in the handling and storage of grains and oil seeds. We offer secure storage of agricultural products in an infrastructure of grain silos, bunkers and bagging depots throughout South Africa, Congo-Brazzaville, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Zambia with a capacity of more than 5,0 million tons.
To enhance grain storage capacity across South Africa, the AFGRI Grain Silo Company, which is managed by AFGRI Grain Management, is a strategic grain storage platform vehicle in collaboration with a consortium of leading South African institutional investors.
The ability to procure grain through our vast network of procurement agencies make us a leader in our field. So too, we are able to carry stock on behalf of clients.
We offer structured trade opportunities to the market. Grain is sourced through AFGRI Grain Marketing and carried by the Raw Material Procurement business. We offer solutions to grain milling, animal feed mills and oil crushing businesses throughout Africa with competitive interest rates on commodities carried on behalf of clients.
Products and services include:
- Guaranteed quality and quantity
- Safe storage over prolonged periods
- Comply to Agricultural Food Product Standards
- Use of accurate equipment by qualified personnel
- Bagging, cleaning and drying of grain
- Effective protocol to store non-GMO grain separately
- Stock management
- Origination of agricultural commodities on behalf of third parties and end users
- Fixed price contracts
- Minimum / maximum price contracts
- Deferred pricing contracts