The Blue Bulls Company is excited to host spectators at Loftus Versfeld when the Carling Champions Team takes on Kenya on Saturday.
The stadium had a successful test run last week after hosting the Carlton Cup final between ABE Midas Naka Bulle, who were crowned champions, and Northam Rhinos.
BBCo chief executive, Edgar Rathbone, said: “After an extended period of playing matches with no crowds at Loftus Versfeld, we are thrilled to be able to accommodate spectators again. Having the government allow us to accommodate 2 000 people is a step in the right direction, and we are confident that in the near future we will see this number increase and we will soon be able to see a full Loftus Versfeld again.
“Before we get there, however, it is imperative that we, as the hosts, and the spectators adhere to all guidelines and protocols, as per the recent Government Gazette. The future and having full stadia lies heavily on how we observe and follow these regulations.
“We look forward to welcoming our spectators, the Carling Champions Team, and the Kenyan team to Loftus.”
All spectators will need the following to enter the stadium on match-day:
- Valid Ticket
- Vaccination certificate
- Your ID document or Driver’s license
It is also important to note and adhere to the following:
- No consumption of alcohol will be allowed at the stadium
- Social distancing needs to be adhered to
- Spectators are to be seated in their allocated seats
- Spectators are to enter the relevant gates for entry and parking
- Spectators are encouraged to arrive between two to three hours ahead of kick-off
The match will kick off at 13h00.