Lemang Training Farm: Vastfontein
Pretoria North, Plot 130 Alpha Road, Vastfontein
PURPOSE OF QUALIFICATION
Learners attending this course will be able to execute basic business skills and develop as a Small, Micro and Medium Enterprise.
On completion of the course learners should be able to:
- Compile and implement a basic business plan with a short-term focus, which includes a basic sales plan and basic budgeting plan
- Understand and apply operational safety and hygiene standards applicable to the industry and market, considering the level of operational requirements
- Distinguish between different production systems appropriate to a specific commodity
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of and apply basic principles of communication within the farm operation
- Identify and access basic resources
- Apply basic principles of
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New era farmers
- Extension officers
- Anyone interested in agriculture
Sound like the right course for you?
If you think this is the right course for you, you can easily enrol by filling in your details at the form at the link below.
*Please note that each course is dependant on a minimum of 15 students before commencement date.
- Understand the primary agricultural industry
- Understand agricultural production systems
- Apply entrepreneurial principles to farming