PURPOSE OF QUALIFICATION
Learners attending this course will be able to execute basic business skills and develop as a Small, Micro and Medium Enterprise.
On completion of the course learners should be able to:
- Compile and implement a basic business plan with a short-term focus, which includes a basic sales plan and basic budgeting plan
- Understand and apply operational safety and hygiene standards applicable to the industry and market, considering the level of operational requirements
- Distinguish between different production systems appropriate to a specific commodity
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of and apply basic principles of communication within the farm operation
- Identify and access basic resources
- Apply basic principles of
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New era farmers
- Extension officers
- Anyone interested in agriculture