Providing financial solutions to farmers
Agriculture is dependent on many variables including climatic changes, changes in demand for products or changes in supply of products, and these changes normally require the stakeholder to change in order to survive. Understanding the relationship between the seasonality of agricultural cycles and credit is vital and we have this knowledge.
UNIGRO prides itself on being the leading provider of tailor-made agricultural finance to the commercial farmer countrywide. As an agricultural player UNIGRO understands farming and the financial requirements of the farmer.
UNIGRO offers the farmer a competitive and economical finance structure, with services that are easy to understand, transparently administered and accurate. This offering has been expanded to include convenient access to funding through online e-account services. The e-account service provides online, realtime transactional capability and access to relevant account information.
UNIGRO clients benefit from the knowledge, innovation and commitment of a financial market leader that is specifically focused on the welfare of its clients.
UNIGRO is governed by the Financial Services Board (“FSB”) and acts in accordance with the National Credit Act (“NCA”).
- Mortgage Bond finance for the purchasing of land
- Flexible security options
- Product specific seasonal facilities for the purchase of productions inputs
- Term loans for new infrastructure
- Financing for the purchase of new and second-hand agricultural equipment
- Revolving credit
- Seasonal facilities for production inputs
- Online Services
UNIGRO Farmer Lending is operational in Zambia and provides finance to farming operations in Zambia.
Why use our services?
- Financing structure offers competitive interest rates and securities
- Revolving Credit can be utilised in the same way as an overdraft facility for general farming expenses
- The structure is flexible – if excess funds are paid into a term loan, the balance would be available to withdraw at any time
- Competitive offering – should a client choose to settle a hire purchase agreement earlier than the original term, this would be allowed at no penalty interest
- Pre-approvals are concluded before the season starts
- No non-utilisation fees are charged
- Competitive credit application turnaround times
- eAccounts platform with online transaction capability
Our product range and high levels of service and execution excellence will assure:
- Flexibility to accommodate your specific requirements
- Competitiveness in terms of costs through our one-stop strategy
- Continuous effort to satisfy your needs through the provision of tailor-made solutions
- Enhancement of your business through our extensive range of value adding product and service offerings
- A dedicated team of specialists in their various fields that subscribe to the values of integrity, passion, accountability, respect, team work, innovation and service excellence as a way of doing business